Saturday, March 7, 2020

Utah State Wins!

I was sick all day long. Mike brought me soup from Zupas, which was super nice. I listened to the Jazz basketball game, they won, and watched the Utah State basketball game. Utah State was playing for the championship in the MWC conference. They were playing the #5 ranked team in the nation, San Diego State. Sam Merrill hit a last second super contested three pointer to win the game. It was amazing! Utah State is the first team officially in the NCAA tournament. Awesome.

Jorja went to a Backseat Lovers concert in Provo. She went with Hailey, Ivan, Ivan's friend, Drew and Janelle. She seemed to have a good time, although she got back later that we wanted her to. I'm glad she was able to have such a fun time and everyone was safe. I get nervous when Jorja is driving a lot of people, especially long distances.

No comments: