Thursday, March 26, 2020

Taylor Swift

Our view this morning
There was a lot of snow this morning! Wow! I got up early and exercised, cleaned the bathrooms, showered and got dressed. Woohoo! Getting out of pjs is an accomplishment these days!

Jorja posted her Taylor Swift election video. It is too long to post on here, but it was so funny! I don't know how she comes up with all these ideas. She made a music video to Taylor Swift's 'You Belong to Me' song. The 'boyfriend' in the song was a paper that said, "Financial Chair".... Okay, I took a few screenshots to kind of get a taste of the video. 
"She doesn't get your humor like I do"
 "She'll never know your story like I do"
 "She wears short skirts"
 "I wear t-shirts"
 "She's cheer captain"
 "And I'm on the bleachers"
 "Dreaming 'bout the day"
 Jorja put a lot of random clips of her doing 'dating' stuff with the Financial Chair paper. Haha!
 This is Jorja spinning
 with the Financial Chair paper
 To be a true hawk you have to kiss someone on a full moon through the A
Super weird, but this was so funny
 "Walking the streets"
 "With you in your worn out jeans"
 "Laughing on a park bench"
 "Whatcha doin' with a girl like that"
 "She's cheer captain"
 "And I'm on the bleachers"
 Then Jorja put a ton of badly photoshopped stock photos
 I thought that was so funny
 She makes me laugh
 I am constantly blown away with her creativity
I didn't even post all the photos, she had so many
 "You belong with me"
Oh man, the final product was so funny. We laughed and laughed. I am so thankful all of my kids got a heavy dose of the creative genius of their dad! They make life so fun!

No comments: