Monday, March 23, 2020

Stockton Goldberg

We got to talk to Stockton today! They are asked to stay in their apartment unless they have a scheduled appointment and they are not sick. And the people aren't old. Stockton made me laugh when he said that some missionaries clearly haven't mastered the art of amusing themselves. Especially when we saw the Rube Goldberg machine he made with his companion. Hahaha
Elder Wells and Stockton
My favorite part was the bicycle tire. They have a full water bottle at the top, so when the cereal hits the flyswatter it moves just enough that the water bottle falls down, moving the tire, which moves the flyswatter, which hits honey Bunches of Oats. Hahaha. I LOVE him! I'm so happy he is happy.

Maysen had her last dermatologist appointment today. I'm glad they didn't cancel. She has been taking accutane. There is a 100% chance of birth defects if someone gets pregnant while taking accutane. Because of this, girls have to be seen in a certain time frame and they have to take a pregnancy test every time. This is Maysen's last time. She has one more month of pills, but doesn't need to go back. Yay!

Maysen and I went through the drive thru of Jamba Juice to pick up Jorja an açaí bowl. Jorja worked 13 hours today. She took someone else shift and had a two hour break before hers started. The dining room is closed, so Jorja brought her homework to do and we gave her the açaí bowl to eat. Jorja was very tired, but happy when she came home. She even brought us food. :)

The sad thing that happened to Jorja and the happy thing that happened to Preston today was the schools are not going to be reopened until May 1st. Preston is loving life and Jorja thinks she will go insane. I am so thankful that my family gets along and loves being together. I'm thankful that Maysen is home with us. I'm thankful that Stockton is happy and bringing joy to others in the mission field. Life is good.

No comments: