Monday, March 16, 2020

Platform and Packet

Schools were closed today. Teachers were there if the students needed anything. Jorja had her student body campaign platform and packet due today. She dropped that off. Who knows how elections will work this year. She is so nervous! She also stayed at school and finished her math test. This kid that has been messaging her and asking her to hangout picked her up from school and they went to Swig. Then Jorja went to IHOP with Lucas. I wasn't sure if I should let her do that, but she said all restaurants are closing tomorrow. So.... I let her go. It is so hard to know what to do!
Jorja's platform
Jorja, Lucas and Bode turning in their SBO packets 
I do not know why she insists on sticking out her tongue. I hate it. One day she is going to realize she looks ridiculous when she does this. Still love her though. :) Jorja finished her day at Chick-Fil-A. First day of quarantine and we hardly saw the Porge.
Jorja

No comments: