Sunday, March 29, 2020

Chick-Fil-A

We had home church today. I love it. We watched a video my dad sent where some people think the First Vision happened on March 26, 1820. That would have been 200 years ago Thursday. My dad sent the video on Thursday, but we didn't have time to watch it then. We also talked about things to help during the quarantine. We are actually kind of, maybe considering getting a dog. I hate dogs. But Mike and I have been talking about it for a few weeks. If we were ever going to get one, now would be the time, when Mike and the kids are home and could train it. Maysen has thought a lot about becoming a dog trainer. She is living home now and we would feel bad if we got a dog after she left, when she always wanted one. She did have Sisko for awhile in Washington, but she barely remembers that. Stockton hates dogs, but he is gone. Hopefully the dog will be trained and not annoying when he comes home. He's also not here to help me not let the dogs in. I'm becoming weak. Jorja has been begging for a dog for a long time. She had a dream last night about having a dog. I think having a dog to cuddle with would help her during this isolation period. Preston needs to get away from his computer, and hopefully this will help. I'm not sure if we are going to do it. It will need to be the perfect fit, but for the first time in years it's a maybe.

Jorja posted her Chick-Fil-A video today. She had words over it that said, "Chick-Fil-A might be closed, but voting is still open." I put this video on the blog when we filmed it last week. Here are a few screenshots though.
Jorja & Ben

 Mike & Sam
 Jorja & Sam
Jorja worked on finishing up her physics project and her English essay. Mike and I played games with Maysen and Preston. We finished with Clue Museum Caper. Yesterday the two of them bought Animal Crossing for the Switch. Preston has LOVED that game. Maysen and Preston played that for a long time these past few days. Maysen is soooo good to Preston!

No comments: