Monday, July 27, 2020

Bucket List Check Off

Our ice machine is broken and we don't have one that is hooked up in our freezer. Maysen wanted a breakfast shake this morning. I tried getting ice out of the frozen water bottle, but that didn't work. I did run to the store and get two bags of ice, so we should be good for awhile.
Stephanie
Mike's duck pond progress
Stockton called as I was leaving the store. I LOVE it when he calls each week. Lots of times we send pictures back and forth while we are talking. Stockton sent me a picture of his journal. Four more transfers until he comes home. Unreal. I love it! One transfer is on my mom's birthday and one is on Preston's. Haha
I sent Stockton pictures of Mike and I painting the cabin. He laughed when he got this one of Mike. He said, "Give me a second."
A few minutes later this showed up on my phone. Hahaha! I love him!
I sent Isaac Bingham pictures of Maysen's burns. He told me some things to get at the store. The pads he said to get were tefla or adaptic (I think) He said to get kerlix gauze. Also to get come coban to hold the gauze. It was late when I got Isaac's message. I hurried to Walmart, but they were closed. I went to Walgreens. They didn't have anything I needed. I talked to the pharmacist and she helped me pick out things that should work. Fingers crossed they do!

Jack came over and played with Preston today. His parents came and picked him up to go to dinner with his grandpa, then they brought him back over. When Jack's mom came to pick him up she asked how things were. I told her about Maysen's burns. She said she was an expert on burns. Jack had been burned badly when he was little. She came in and helped me wrap Maysen. I told her how frustrated I was that I couldn't find the supplies I needed. She had some coban at home. A few minutes later she brought it to me! She was so nice!

Jorja had a date with Conner today. They went hiking to the Draper suspension bridge. Jorja came home very happy and was super excited that she got to check off an item on her bucket list. Kissing in the rain. Hahaha. She makes me laugh.
Jorja and Conner
Conner & Jorja
Jorja & Conner
Check off

No comments: