Sunday, July 26, 2020

Eggs Waiting

Well... we made it home. I wanted to get home a lot earlier, but it didn't work out that way. I drove Maysen, Jorja and Preston. We went through Rigby so we could drop off something to Matt and the kids could see their new house. Maysen was in too much pain and waited in the car. The kids came out to say hello to her though. She had to sit in the seat behind the drivers so the seatbelt wouldn't cross her wound. This is what she looks like today.
Mike and Bear went through Wyoming. They got home before us. We had AWFUL traffic. I wanted to cry. We were stopped on the freeway for thirty minutes near Blackfoot. We were stopped again once we got into Utah, but not as long. We arrived home much later than I wanted to. Mike was happy to find that the ducks were fine and there were lots of eggs waiting for him.
Once we got everyone settled, Jorja and I made four more masks. My dad's plans changed and he is leaving to New Mexico tomorrow morning. I wanted to get masks for the girls done. We also made a new mask for Mike. I had made him two Nationals masks, but my dad lost his mask and needed one. So, we got Mike another one so he would still have both patterns. Anyway, the masks turned out cute but we did not get pictures. I ran them over to my dad's house and stuck it in his mailbox. I went to bed sooo late tonight! It is nice to be home though!

No comments: