Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Reconnecting

Jorja hung out with Hailey this morning
The bandage stuff we got at Walgreens DID NOT WORK! Maysen and I spent at least a half an hour peeling it off of her poor skin. It was horrible. I went to CVS, Harmons, Walmart and Smith looking for the stuff Brother Bingham had told me to get. None of the stores had it. I'm so sad and I don't know what to do. Sherry has been calling me and texting me about Maysen. She is really worried and wants her to be seen by a doctor. Yesterday the pharmacist recommended taking her to a burn unit. I did not know that was a thing. I spent most of today trying to figure that out. Finally I found a place where we could upload pictures and they would contact me. We never heard anything so we were guessing she is fine. Sherry still wanted me to take her in. We have an appointment tomorrow with her regular doctor. Fingers crossed everything will work out for us!
Pictures we sent to the burn unit
Jorja hung out with Brynlee and Chloee today. Brynlee and Chloee are twins. This is the first time they have hung out since Jorja's birthday I think. Jorja was super close with Brynlee until Brynlee got mad at her and her mom sent Jorja messages to stay away from her. That was hard. I'm glad they were able to reconnect with each other; but I am hoping they don't get as close as they once were. I'm so glad Jorja is such a forgiving person, but I think she also needs to guard her heart. I'm glad she had a great time today.
Brynlee, Jorja, Chloee
The three of them went on a hike and then to the dollar store. They bought a few things and then posted a message for people to slide up if they wanted a present. Then the three of them went around delivering dollar store items. Jorja loved it.
Chloee, Jorja, Brynlee

No comments: