Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Snow Canyon

Cori, Jorja and I went to a phone repair place to see if they could get Jorja's phone to work. The guy unplugged the face recognition feature and everything came back. Right now that doesn't work and a few other things, like the phone. It will work on speaker though. He said he could fix it, but Jorja was paranoid that her pictures would be lost. She wanted to back up her photos first. Hopefully we can get it fixed sometime, but she is thrilled she has her pictures back.

We had dinner at a Hawaiian place Cori wanted to go. The kids all squished on one table. Scoop, Cori, Mike and I were at another one. I thought the food was pretty good, but I could not finish it at all. Later I would totally regret not taking water with me....
Dallen, Brenton, Marshall, Layla, Jorja, Bode, Joe, Sadler, Dawson
After dinner we went to Snow Canyon to take pictures. Dawson got some really good ones. He would focus the camera for me and I would try my best. Except some times I would mess up and a ton of pictures ended up blurry. Whoops. I don't have Dawson's pictures yet, or the ones from Jorja's phone; but there are a ton of pictures and I wanted to get this post done. I'll save those pictures for another day. Anyway, we went to three different spots for pictures. The first one was beautiful, but the sun wasn't in the right spot. Mostly it was in Jorja's eyes. Haha
Brenton, Jorja, Layla
Jorja & Layla
Scoop got up the mountain before anyone realized what he was doing. Haha
Marshall, Layla, Dawson, Sadler, Brenton, Jorja, Joe, Bode, Dallen
Marshall, Layla, Dawson, Brenton, Jorja, Sadler, Joe, Dallen, Bode
Walking up the mountain
Jorja
More walking
Dawson
Marshall, Joe, Dallen, Sadler
Layla, Brenton, Bode, Jorja, Dawson
Layla & Jorja
Beautiful view
Marshall & Layla
Dawson taking pictures of Jorja
Jorja
Layla & Jorja
Four of the boys LOVED playing Spikeball and played it every chance they got. The managed to get a little playing time in before the second picture spot.
Sadler, Marshall, Bode, Dallen
Dawson is an amazing photographer
2nd photo spot
Jorja, Bode, Sadler, Layla, Marshall, Joe, Dawson
Dawson
Brenton
Dawson
I climbed up with the kids and took the pictures so Dawson could be in them. I was scared. I don't like heights.
Jorja
Joe & Jorja
Third photo spot was the Sand Dunes. That was a lot of fun, but everyone was sooooo thirsty!
Brenton
Brenton & Jorja
Jorja
Brenton
Brenton & Jorja
Layla, Brenton, Jorja
Scoop & Mike
Layla & Jorja
I thought it was so funny when Bode came to be in the picture
Bode, Layla & Jorja
Scoop
Layla, Jorja and more Spikeball
Layla & Jorja
Jorja, Dallen, Marshall, Joe, Bode, Layla, Joe and Brenton int he distance. No idea where Dawson is.
Scoop and Cori
Layla & Jorja
Jorja

No comments: