Friday, July 31, 2020

Burn Unit

Side note... blogger changed their format and it is annoying. I can not get all the pictures centered and it bothers me... but I'm just going to let it go or I'll never get caught up...

Jorja went backpacking with Janelle and Janelle's friend. They hiked for three miles and stayed overnight. They met boys on the hike who they are planning on hanging out with next week. How does she collect friends everywhere? I love that about her.
Anna, Janelle, Jorja
Maysen had her virtual appointment with the burn unit today. We had to upload new pictures this morning, so this is what Maysen looks like today. They spent a lot of time with her. They told her she needed to focus on getting rid of the dead skin. We have an in-person appointment with them in ten days. They also put a bag of gauze, more telfa! and bacitracin together for me. I went down to the burn unit to pick it up. So thankful! The burn unit is at the University of Utah hospital, right next to Primary Children's.

No comments: