Saturday, July 18, 2020

Spilled Milk

Jorja had a busy day. She hung out with her friend Ben in the morning. I can't remember what they did since I got behind on my blog AGAIN!
Ben and Jorja
Jorja spent the rest of the day with Ella. She took her to get ice-cream after Ella took the ACT test. Then they hung out the rest of the day. Jorja loved it. I loved it. I really like Ella.
Ella
Jorja
Jorja and Ella face timed Brenton. I thought this picture was so funny. You can see Jorja's reflection in Brenton's glasses.
Tiny Jorja in Brenton's glasses
Ella invited people over to play games. They had a lot more people come over than they expected. For a bit they were worried no one would show up. Riley was there. Jorja was surprised. She was so proud of herself when she got home. She said she wasn't sad when she was around him. She didn't cry and she feels like she is completely over him. Nicely done Porge.
Ryan on the couch
Ella, Jojra, Bode, Sadler, Kate, Black shirt girl, Dessa, Smiley boy
Three girls pretending to be dudes by Jorja's car
While Jorja was off having a great time, Mike and I went to Lowe's to buy paint. We want to paint the cabin next week. We ended up buying a paint sprayer, but they didn't have the paint we needed. The guy told us to try and buy the paint in Idaho Falls, so that is what our plan is. Also, in sad news... our ice machine keeps dropping black flecks. Mike took off the panel and it looks like this. Hopefully we can fix it. I love this machine!

No comments: