Monday, July 13, 2020

Swimming and Bowling

The pictures got a little messed up again, but I'm not going to worry about that. Anyway, today was a lot of fun. Jorja, Bode and Dallen all had classes. Jorja has different teachers than the other two though. Jorja's friend took a picture of Jorja at class.
Brenton and Jorja
Jorja and Layla
The kids went down to the clubhouse. They lifted weights, swam, played Spikeball, and in Jorja and Bode's case they attended their class from the pool. Stockton called while we were there and I was able to talk to him. I was also on the phone when we got back so both Mike and Scoop were able to talk to him too.
Layla, Joe, Marshall, Bode, Brenton, Jorja, Dawson 
Random picture of Mike's hair
Jorja sent this picture to my brothers' group chat. She then said, 'I want everyone to know that my mom read that as mimi and not meme. What the heck she's so old and weird' Jorja posted that from my account, so the comment was under my name. Matt then commented, 'Steph, mom read this and is communicating with you! How great! Don't blame her, memes weren't invented until after she died.' Hahaha. That made me laugh. 
Jorja
Jorja attending class. Joe and Dawson swimming.
Brenton attending Jorja's class
Stockton now has less than 200 days left on his mission! Well, if he comes home on January 30th. Who knows when he will actually come home, but it is nice to see those numbers come down! Maysen was nice enough to catch this on camera for me.
Apparently these apple juice bottles sound like an apple when you bite them.
Scoop and Cori took the kids bowling today. Cori got a private room for them with pizza, breadsticks and drinks waiting. They had it reserved for two hours and we were able to play about four games. Sadler got a turkey. Mike, Bode and Dallen all got one pin away from a turkey. I almost got a turkey as well. Two strikes in a row, then I messed up and got five pins. Dang it!
Layla, Marshall, Brenton, Sadler, Dawson, Jorja
Scoop
Brenton, Jorja, Marshall
They went pretty late up to Dixie Rock. I guess it is a place where teenagers meet up, but they were so late no one was there. They had fun and got some cool pictures though.
Layla and Jorja
Jorja and Brenton
Layla and Jorja
Sadler, Bode, Jorja, Joe, Dawson, Brenton, Dallen, Marshall, Layla

No comments: