Thursday, September 29, 2016

Dive Party

Preston had short day today.  They usually don't give the kids short day unless it is Friday, but because of Parent/Teacher conference they got to have short day today.  That worked out great for me!  I was able to take Preston and Stockton with me together to diving.  I gave Preston a book to read on the way up and he had it finished before his class started.  I didn't expect that!  I have loved watching Preston dive!  He has been very teachable and has been so happy.  I was worried at first and had to beg him the first day, but not anymore!  Two classes and he was in love.  He says his coaches are really nice and I love how he is learning the proper technique from the beginning.
Keyka & Preston
After Preston finished with his lesson I took him over to Hang Time. Stockton was already there.  They had a diving opening social. Stockton said it was a lot more fun this year than it was last year. Probably because he knew the people this year.  Also, Tyce would get everyone together for a game of dodgeball.  Tyce also knows the people better this year.  He just started at BYU last summer I think.  Preston had fun except when the Hang Time people announced dodgeball was now only for those 14 and up.  They had a separate dodgeball for the younger kids.  Preston didn't like that because he wanted to be with Stockton.

I brought the boys straight to Jorja's softball game.  We only got to see a few minutes.  Jorja was in left field when we came.  Her team won the game which has clinched the championship for them.  Jorja has one more game left this season.  She has loved it.  She was so nervous before the season started and now she doesn't want it to end.

No comments: