Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Stefani and Sting

Stockton didn't go to diving today.  He had too much homework.  He worked on his homework from the time he got home from school until after I went to bed at 10:00.  I hope this schedule gets easier for him. Five AP classes is a lot!

I took Preston to diving.  He is adorable!  He loves to make sure I'm looking before he jumps in, then as soon as he can see again he checks to see if I'm still looking.  He also loves to get in the water coming off of the three meter just like the older kids.  He has started to play the flipping cone game like Stockton does.  He wants to be just like Stockton.

Matt and Anne took Jorja to her NJHS induction ceremony.  I had no idea what to do about that.  Jorja loved having Anne there.  Jamal Willis spoke.  (He played for BYU in the 90s and also played for the 49ers.)  I was so grateful Matt was able to take her today.

Mike texted me before the concert with this picture.  He has front row seats except for the crazy fans who want to be on the field standing up for three hours.
He texted me again at halftime.  He said Gwen Stefani was alright, he's not a fan but she sang well.  Sting was coming on next.  Hope he liked him better!  Too bad Billy Joel couldn't make it.  Mike would have loved a three hour Billy Joel concert.

No comments: