Tuesday, September 27, 2016

No Catching

I had parent/teacher conferences for Stockton today.  He is doing really well.  I hope he can keep it up.  This year is going to be such a rough year.  I got home just in time to hop in the car with Mike, Stockton and Jorja.  Jorja had a softball game.  She pitched two innings.  She did really well, but it is hard to watch her pitch.  Catching is much less stressful on the mom.  They won their game and didn't even need their last at-bats.  Jorja's first inning she was able to get out of it without any runs.  This was also the first game that Jorja didn't catch.  Stockton was able to finish his homework at the game. That was nice.  He asked if he could do that instead of Young Mens.  They were going to a skate park. I didn't seem the harm in him missing that one.

Preston had a busy day.  He went to scouts right after school.  They had a field trip.  They went to Waterford to see their Robotics program.  I changed Preston's piano to 5:30, which was when we were told they would be back.  They didn't get back until 6:00 and Preston got there at 6:15.  Luckily his piano teacher is super nice.  She also knew there was a field trip.  She had sent me a message asking where Preston was, but I didn't see it until close to 7:00 because of parent/teacher conference. I'm glad she was able to still fit him in.

No comments: