Friday, September 16, 2016

Maysen's Home!

I took Jorja to the orthodontist this morning.  Once I dropped her off at school I headed straight to Logan.  It was so great to see Maysen!  I took her to the grocery store while I was there.  She's able to get there, it is just a ton easier with a car.  Plus, I was paying so she was extra fine with that.  I brought Maysen home.  We arrived home after the kids but before Mike.  I expected the kids to rush Maysen and be so excited. Especially Preston.  Yesterday he tried to start an argument with me claiming he loved Maysen more than I did.  Anyway, they barely acknowledged the fact she was home!  I said, "That was not the reaction I was anticipating."  Stockton said, "Wait.  Is that Maysen?  I thought it was Cathy."  Weirdo.  I guess Stockton remembered my dad and Cathy were planning on bringing Max, but their plans changed.  Still, Cathy has never entered our house and said, "I'm back!"  Or whatever it was Maysen said.  Anyways, it was great having Maysen with us.  Maysen and I headed back out shopping for some dishes.  The plastic ones she got can't go in the microwave.  Plus, they say top rack only which is annoying with the large plates.  Anyways, we found a perfect set of four for her.

When we got home Mike made Maysen homemade spaghetti.  Maysen humored me and we watched a Dr. Who.  I humored her and we watched a Fairly Oddparent episode.  Then it was time for bed.  This day went by way too fast.

No comments: