Sunday, September 4, 2016

Home in Time for Dinner

I didn't wake up until 6:30, which was 7:30 our time.  Yikes!  I started driving right away.  I drove for four hours and then switched with Mike who drove the rest of the way.  We got home a little after 4:30.  Family dinner at our house was at 5.  Bubs and his family were already there when we arrived. We have to go down to the end of our street and turn around in the circle when we are driving the motorhome.  That way we can back the correct way into our driveway.  We were doing this, but when we came back to our house my dad was about to pull into the driveway.  He had to backup to let us through.  Talk about great timing though.  My dad made French dip sandwiches.  They were delicious. Jorja requested them and said she thought about them all day long. Speaking of Jorja, I got this text from her while we were at the game.  I had to laugh.  Not about her sore throat, but about texting Mr. Chen.

No comments: