Friday, September 30, 2016

Hanging with The Porge

Stockton and I drove up around Roy this morning, about an hour and a half.  I had never been that way before that I can remember.  We went to my friend Jaime Staker's fathers funeral.  Well, just his viewing. Just enough to see Jaime and tell her how sad we were for her.  Then we drove home.  It was nice to have Stockton on the trip with me.  Jorja was just getting up when we got home.  That girl can sleep!  Her friends picked her up and they went to DI.  They called me a few hours later to pick them up from Create, a delicious dessert shop.

I had been begging Jorja to go to a Mom and Daughter thing tonight. She didn't want to, but I kept pestering her.  Her original plans fell through so she talked Kate into going with us.  We played on these hoops, silks and hammocks.  It was a blast!  Also, super hard.  The pictures are almost all blurry because it was hard to keep from spinning.  We did the hoops first.
Kate
 Jorja
 Jorja & Stephanie
 Jorja & Kate
Our second area was silks, but we snuck a little hammock in.  We liked this much more.  Stockton has a friend that he dives with named Gavin. I ran into Gavin and his mom Shannon there.  Shannon invited me tonight.  She has been going here since the spring.  Her entire family hangs out here.  Shannon and her daughter were crazy on the silks. They could climb to the ceiling.  Shannon's muscles were huge!  Her daughter was doing crazy stuff way up high.  It was nuts!  Jorja was mesmerized.
Kate & Jorja
Jorja got to be really good at doing this hammock flip thing.  I got up in the position once but was too terrified to throw myself forward.  It doesn't look that scary, but it was.  Too scary for me and Kate.  Jorja on the other hand did it over and over.
Jorja
 Kate & Jorja
 Stephanie
 Jorja & Kate
Jorja
Jorja wants to take a silks class with her friends.  She would love to do the things Gavin's sister was doing!  We'll have to see if we can figure it out.  We were planning on her starting diving this month.  So many things to do, so little time!

I finished the night watching the BYU/Toledo game.  That game was crazy!  So glad they came away with a win . . . finally!

No comments: