Thursday, September 22, 2016

Rainy Drive

After school Stockton, Jorja, Preston and I headed up to the cabin.  It was so rainy!  I am glad we went through Wyoming since the other way we might have had to travel through tornados!  Yikes!  I was relieved when we finally made it.  Luckily the gate was unlocked and we were able to get up quickly.  We got to the cabin a few minutes before Mike got home from California.  Steve picked him up from the airport.  We were so lucky to get to the store ten minutes before they closed.  I didn't stop anywhere because I was worried we wouldn't get there.  We were driving slower than usual because of the rain.  We went in and I told the kids to pick whatever they wanted.  Jorja wanted orange juice. Preston wanted Sunny Delight.  He accidentally picked up laundry detergent instead.  We have had fun teasing him about that.  We stayed up for awhile since most of the kids had slept on the drive.  They wanted to sleep upstairs in the front room.  Jorja slept on the couch and I brought up pads for the boys to sleep on.  It feels so nice to be here.  Right when I walk in I can't help but think how much I love it here.  Every single time.

No comments: