Thursday, January 5, 2017

Just Stuff

I went downstairs early to exercise. I turned on the lights and noticed Preston was laying on the couch. Yikes! I ended up exercising in the boys room. When I walked back he sat up and asked for a blanket. Later I asked him why he was sleeping there. He said he didn't remember going there. I wonder if he was looking for Stockton.

I was able to see Mike for a few minutes before he left for Matt Burnham's funeral. He called when I had just arrived at BYU with Stockton for diving. He had a few hours. The only problem was he was in Salt Lake and I was in Provo. Too bad it didn't work out, but I'm grateful I was able to see him for a bit. I'm also grateful for the health our family has had recently.

Stockton and I took Lizzie home from diving. That ended up adding an extra hour to our trip. I was surprised it took that long. She lives as far off the freeway as we do, but in the opposite direction. Her dad was planning on meeting us at the freeway exit, but he wasn't able to get there in time. No way was I leaving her in some random spot. We also found out that there is not going to be a dive camp this year. The pool will be under construction starting in March. Too bad because this is Stockton's last year for dive camp. It will be interesting to see what happens. They have no idea where they are going to practice. Hopefully it is closer to us.

No comments: