Thursday, January 26, 2017

The Nerd

I again spent most of my day trying to figure out if it was possible for Stockton to graduate with his associates. It is looking promising. I called Holly, the lady at SLCC and left a message. She never called me back. I'll need to send her an email. The only problem is the email listed on the SLCC page is different than the one on her phone message. Maybe I'll send one to both.

As soon as Stockton came home we headed out the door. We checked Preston out of school then went to pick up Jorja. We had play tickets for The Nerd that started at 4:00. It was at Hale Center Theater in West Valley City. I left in time to be a half hour early. Too bad there was an accident on the freeway. I was frustrated. It seems that no matter how hard I try I am always late! We ended up getting there about five minutes before the show was supposed to start. Mike was walking to the front as we pulled in the parking. I dropped the kids off and they were able to get tickets at the box office. Stockton used his two Keys to Success cards for tickets to this show. We bought three more tickets.

The show was weird. It was funny and random. I think the kids enjoyed it. It was fun to go to. Maysen would have liked it. Poor Preston was so hungry. I didn't think to bring snacks. I forgot he usually gets something to eat as soon as he comes home. I grabbed some licorice and mentor at intermission. Not much, but it helped.

We dropped off Stockton and Jorja at home and hurried to pack meeting. Four wards are now combining to do scouts and this was the first pack meeting. Poor Ashley. She is now in charge of this huge group. Judy now has about twelve Webelos. At least she has Brother and Sister Breen as her assistants. I am so happy to be with my three little primary girls. I can't even imagine doing this. I don't think Judy can either!

Pack meeting lasted until 8:30. We were so exhausted when we got home. What a day! A fun day, but a long day.

No comments: