Saturday, January 14, 2017

Poor Stockton

It's cold up here. Cold and beautiful. Mike took this screenshot last night. We were up pretty late.
Most of us had a fun day. Stockton did not. He threw up and slept all day long. He looked pretty miserable. It was so sad. He would have had a great time today. Mike went sledding with the kids for a long time. I stayed inside with Stockton. Lisa and Nathan stayed inside as well. Preston came in before they went to the springs. He had snow all down his boots. Preston played with Lisa for a long time. She taught him different strategies for 2048. About one minute after everyone came back from the springs, Stockton threw up again. A lot. Later he told me that he thought he was fine, but then everyone was talking about lunch and the food they were going to eat. They were saying words like 'taco' and 'cheese'. That did not sit well with his stomach.

Lisa and Nathan taught me a game called Cover Your Assets. It was pretty fun. When everyone came back we played a game called Code Name or something like that. Lots of fooseball was played and Mike was pretty happy he decided to bring it upstairs.

Shannon, Erica and I took a 4-wheel drive to see Steve and Sharon. Mike thought he saw lights at their house last night. I texted them this morning and asked if they were there. They weren't and no one was supposed to be there. Mike said, "Maybe I was looking at the wrong cabin?" Whoops. We probably made them paranoid. Mike drove by and it didn't look like anyone was there. I texted Sharon and let her know. They came up tonight so I stopped by and said hi. I hope they didn't come up because I freaked them out that someone might be up there. Sharon told me there was a hall light left on. I wonder if that was what Mike saw. We were just really excited that they might be here. We stayed and chatted with them. It was really nice.

The rest of the day was spent playing games, figuring out when/where to go to church and talking. Stockton went to sleep early. I hope he is feeling better tomorrow. Sometimes after a lot of stress his body just shuts down when it is over. We have a few days left in the quarter, maybe his body couldn't handle it anymore.

I realized towards the end of the day that I hadn't taken any pictures again. I got a few of Taylor playing with Jorja, but Jorja would not cooperate.
Jorja & Taylor
 Weston & Xander
 Xander & Weston
Matt & Connor
Taylor and Preston were arguing who should be able to put their cup in holder number 10. Preston's birthday is on the 10th of November and he is 10 years old. Taylor's birthday is on 10-10 and he is using Maysen's cup whose birthday is also on 10-10. Made me laugh and miss Maysen. I hope she is having fun being alone in her dorm. We had a pretty fun day, minus Stockton. Oh! I almost forgot! It was Spencer's birthday. He is 26. We sent him birthday texts. Both Jorja and Preston wrote happy birthday in Chinese to him. I love that they can do that. He wrote back with a Chinese message to them too. I love my family.

No comments: