Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Oh Tacos

I laughed so hard when I saw this sign. I stopped the car, rolled down the window and made Jorja take a picture of it. Classic Jordyn.
I survived my first exercise class. Barely. This class is crowded. I'm not a fan of that.

I dropped Stockton off at diving. Mike took him home after Preston's class. I went to the Advanced Academic's Night at the high school. My main purpose was to find out if the Chinese program will be here. I talked to the vice principal and then the principal. Both think it is coming but are not 100% sure. I guess we will go forward assuming Jorja will go here. New freshman orientation is next week. That will be Jorja. Bizarre.

Maysen called and we were able to get her signed up for a writing conference this summer. I think she is excited about going. We are going to sign her up for another one next week. Hope she loves them! Jorja's hopefully going to EFY with Ebony. We have never done EFY before. We missed early sign ups, so fingers crossed there is still a spot when we are allowed to sign up. Josh's mom called to see if Stockton wanted to go to EFY with Josh and Josh. He really does, especially since there will be no dive camp this year. The only problem is he wants to apply for The Step to the U, which will be summer college classes. I think they start the same week as EFY. Who knows if Stockton will be accepted, they would be crazy to not take him though.

No comments: