Saturday, April 28, 2018

Big Tree

Mike went in our backyard and this is what he found. Sad. It probably fell in the huge windstorm a few days ago. This was such a surprise. We had no worries about this tree falling. Luckily Mike didn't set up the batting cage yet. That thing would have been destroyed.
Preston
 Jorja's frogs were buried here.
 Preston
This is not going to be fun to get rid of.
Jorja spent the day with Hailey and Madison. They were downstairs for awhile, then they made cookies for Jaren. I drove Jorja and her friends to Jaren's new house. They are moving into our neighborhood and are in the process of fixing up the house. I talked to Jaren's parents for awhile. Both of them separately told me how thankful they are for Jorja. Jaren has had a hard time making friends since he moved here from California at the beginning of the school year. Jaren's mom's name is Karity. I have no idea how to spell that. His dad's name is Jeff. Karity's dad was there. Karity's brother is Shandon Cole, so she was telling her dad how Mike was a SBO with Shandon. When he realized I was in the same grade he said, "So you knew Shandon too?" I said that I did but I knew Casey and Carly Cole better. He was shocked I knew them. Apparently Karity lived near us until she was three years old. I did not know that. Anyway, it was nice getting to know Jaren's parents a bit.

I finally pulled Jorja away and took the girls to the store. They wanted to go to Plato's Closet, then I took them to the mall. I just sat in the car at the mall because there wasn't time for me to go home and back before the mall was going to close. Jorja invited me to come with them, but I had had enough shopping for the day. Jorja seemed to have a great time.
Jorja, Madison, Hailey
Mike and I talked to Maysen for awhile about a story she is writing. I'm so excited that she comes home in a few days!

No comments: