Saturday, April 21, 2018

State Theater

I got Jorja up early to go to the state theater competition.  She was tired. She did great though, she even got a medal. You get a medal if all of the judges gave a superior rating on your piece. Jorja was there most of the day. I picked her up around 5:00. Madison came over after Jorja got home. I took them to the mall. Jorja returned the shoes she didn't decide on, then the girls did whatever girls do when they go to the mall.

I sent a screenshot of this to my brother Mike. John's caption makes me laugh. "Pretty sure I will only post videos of my kids playing ball. Just so we're all on the same page."
Mike went to the mall to get the girls. It was four minutes until halftime of Game 3 for the Jazz/Thunder series. I didn't want to leave. I was so glad Mike let me stay! The last four minutes of the half were awesome! Rubio was on fire! Jazz ended up winning the game and that made me very happy.

One of the things I had on Preston's chore list was to move the beanbag from his room into Jorja's room. Preston put it on Jorja's bed and then made the bed. I found Jorja on her bed on the beanbag. I laughed and asked her why she didn't take the beanbag off? She said she was too tired, but she wasn't very comfortable. I made her get up and fixed everything for her. She has had a long week.
Jorja

No comments: