Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Campaign Videos

Jorja had to go to school early to film her campaign video. It turned out really cute. The only thing we are worried about is maybe she should have been more obvious she was singing the school song backwards. She said, "Vote for someone who knows your school forwards and backwards." We are wondering now if she should have said something like, "To demonstrate . . . your school song backwards." We are hoping that people don't think, "She sang the school song, but it sounded a little off." Anyway, here is the link to the campaign videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZpbLgoYmyM

Preston came home with a sticker about School Spirit night at Zupas, so we packed up and headed down there. Madison came with us too. Madison ended up going to Young Womens with Jorja too. She stayed and helped Jorja get some things on her campaign ready. I really like her. Too bad they aren't in the same grade!
Jorja and Madison
Preston got to play tag with nerf guns for his scouts. He was sad when I picked him up. He said everyone stopped playing and no one told him so he kept hiding for five minutes. I don't think the other boys meant to. I saw the leader come out and tell them it was time to go. They went to the backyard and jumped on the tramp. I guess the leader didn't realize Preston wasn't there and the boys didn't think about it. I was watching from my car while waiting to pick up Preston. He's not wrong though. The other four boys are really good friends. They like the same things. They were all on the same Junior Jazz team. I felt bad that Preston wasn't asked, although I don't think I could have convinced him to play basketball. It's just sad that there is no one he connects with nearby. Preston was pretty sad and his eyes were hurting him from crying. He wasn't crying hard, he just had tears in his eyes. He kept washing out his eyes. Hopefully they will feel better in the morning.

No comments: