Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Temple, Brunch and Maysen

I took Jorja and Hailey to the temple this morning. Usually we go on Thursdays, because that is the day Mike works there. Jorja wanted to go today instead because campaigning starts tomorrow and she didn't want to have wet hair. Makes sense.
Jorja and Hailey
I was able to get an exercising session in and a quick shower before I headed down to my dad's. Well, I did notice Jorja left her lunch home, so I dropped that in her locker on my way. My dad took me to OHP. I had the delicious chicken crepes. Next time my dad is getting that too. He just needs to remember to ask for no olives. I made that mistake once and never will make it again! I hung out with Matt after breakfast until it was time to leave to Logan.

I picked up Maysen today and brought her home. I even got her a Little Caesars pizza to eat on the way home. I love that the Little Caesars by her house is a drive thru.

Jorja wanted me to take her to the mall to buy her some black shoes that would go well with her costume. I did. During the Jazz game. A playoff game. I told her that was how much I loved her. It was hard to find any shoes in her size, but we found some that might work. I actually bought two pairs of shoes and she is going to see which looks best with her costume. I did listen to the last three minutes of the Jazz game in the store while Jorja was deciding. I couldn't help myself. One of the employees was very thankful and she listened with me. The Jazz won and it was awesome.

No comments: