Friday, April 20, 2018

Bubbles

I took Maysen back up to Logan today. It was crazy busy. I got up early to exercise, then headed out the door with Maysen as soon as Preston was off. Stockton had to give his final presentation in his English class. He said that went really well. I was glad to see him before we left. Maysen has a class at 10:30 and we got to her apartment at 10:00. She was still in her pjs. I dropped her off and ran to the store. I wanted to leave her with a fresh bananas and a gallon of milk. I then dropped her off at her class so she wouldn't need to take the bus. She got there just in time. Whew! I also laughed when I saw a message from Jorja. Yesterday she asked me if I could run down some extra card earrings for her because hers broke. I wrote back that I was in Provo. I got the same message this time and wrote back that I was in Logan. Ha! I was able to get the rest of the earrings in her locker in time for second lunch. Jorja's been trying to figure out what kind of video to post on Instagram. She was toying with the idea of having a boomerang video, but she didn't like it. This is what it looked like.
Preston came home from the Fun Run with a pack of bubbles he had won. He was happy about that. Jorja said campaigning went better today than yesterday. She said even though she was tired, she is glad she stayed up late talking to the boy that has been causing her pain. She said she felt free and didn't worry about him at all. I hope this feeling lasts for a long time. She was so tired when she got home. I am proud of her. I can't imagine how hard it is for her to put herself out there, especially considering how shy she naturally is. She has grown a lot in the last few years. I just wish she could see herself as others see her now. Absolutely amazing.

No comments: