Thursday, April 5, 2018

Photo Shoot with Hailey

Jorja at the temple
Hailey took some pictures for Jorja's campaign this month. She is a 'card dealer'. Things like 'Jorja is all heart' or 'Jorja is a sure bet'; things like that. Anyway, Jorja has her costume pretty much put together. Hopefully we can figure out something that works. I have the pictures I took off of my phone first, and then the nice camera last. I didn't have time to spend getting them in chronological order.
Jorja
 Jorja and Hailey
 Jorja
 Jorja and Hailey
Now onto the pictures from the nice camera.
 Jorja also needs a photo for her platform page that will hang up during the campaign.
 Some of Jorja and Hailey just for fun.
 Sure love these two crazies.
 Ninjas
 Jorja ~ this one is my favorite
 Back to the campaign...
 We did so many 'throwing cards in the air' pictures. It is hard to get it to look just right.
 This is my favorite 'card in the air' picture.
 Not sure why the pictures are so yellow now.

No comments: