Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Don't Cry Over Spilled Macaroni

Stockton makes me laugh. He set this up outside Jorja's room.
 I was very frustrated with myself when I dropped Preston's macaroni.
That was not easy to clean up either. It was soggy and sticky. I cried. I finished the review for the book I was working on. I did not like this book. It was boring, and sometimes slightly condescending towards the reader. I'm so glad I'm done with it!

The Jazz played the Golden State Warriors today. Golden State is the reigning NBA champs if you are reading this years in the future. I was very motivated to finish the book review before this game started. I couldn't watch the game, only listen to it. The Jazz dominated the game from start to finish. Jazz ended up winning by 40 points. 79-119. Wow.

No comments: