Monday, September 10, 2018

Dad's 75th Birthday

My dad is officially old. Three quarters of a century old. Wow. We had dinner with him tonight. I made taco haystacks and Sam made lava cake. It was delicious. My dad looks thrilled. We put seven and pushed the last candle down halfway for whatever Preston's idea was. I can't remember.
Dad
Last, we swam with ducks. My dad said it was his birthday so he got to just watch today. It ended up being super fun. All the kids loved the ducks. They were super calm and seemed to enjoy being played with.
Jorja
 Jorja & Max
 Jorja
 Jorja, Matt & Jeff, Preston, Max's arms
 Jorja, Anne & Stephanie
 Jorja
 Jorja with all three ducks.
Looks like we got the most pictures of Jorja. She was having a blast with the ducks. I am excited about the present I gave my dad. I got tickets for the two of us to go see Wait Until Dark at the Hale Center Theater. Mike is going to take the two kids with our season tickets. I will be in New Mexico. We weren't able to change the date of the tickets, but this will work out great. Almost all of the shows were sold out, only a few scattered horrible seats left. Then, I stumbled onto one showing that had two seats in the center third row open up. I snatched those seats up so quick! I'm so excited!

No comments: