Sunday, September 23, 2018

Tucson Arkansas

Mike took these pictures yesterday before the kids had to split up again. It was taken at Alpine Market. I had already left to take the divers home. Mike had the older kids drive there so he could fill their car up with gas before they drove back home. I love how much my kids love each other. I hope they always feel this way. I hope they are always this close. I am so lucky.
My babies ~ Jorja, Stockton, Maysen, Preston
Aysha spent the night here and went with us to 9:00 church this morning. It was also Isaac Johnson's mission farewell. He did a great job. Audrey also came with us. She was in town for the weekend. We had two benches again!
Jorja & Aysha
The bishop had asked someone in our family to announce where Stockton would be going. Jorja is wanting as much experience in front of people as she can get, so we asked her. She keeps saying Stockton is going to Alabama. I asked her if she could remember Arizona. DON'T say Alabama. If you think you are going to say Alabama, we can ask Preston to do this. She said she would be fine. Mike sent her a text of what exactly to say. Brother Tanner called up Bob and Leann Perry, Kelsee and Jorja. Leann announced where they were going by singing a song. It had several verses. She is disappointed they are going to Oakland California and not Thailand. Kelsee announced she is going to Indiana, Indianapolis. Jorja then announced that Stockton would be going to Tuscon Arkansas. I immediately did a face palm while Dad yelled out ARIZONA! Jorja laughed and said, "Whoops, Arizona, he's going to Arizona. I knew it started with an A." Mike asked her why she didn't just read the text he had sent her. She said, "That would be embarrassing!" So, Jorja just created a new mission.... Mike and I went over to Isaac's house after church. They had lots and lots of yummy crepes. Isaac seems really excited. He said the last little bit has been boring waiting to go. I love the timing of Stockton's mission. I won't have to run up to Utah State to buy him suits. We can get through gingerbread season and the holidays before we start focusing on getting what he needs for him mission. We will have an entire month to do that! Plus, we get to spend his 19th birthday with him. I'm so excited!

No comments: