Tuesday, September 11, 2018

HEYB0YS

Mike took today off of work so he could work on the duck pond. He loves those ducks. He registered Jorja's car yesterday I think, her license plate will be officially HEYB0YS. The 'o' is a zero because the regular o is not used. I hope she doesn't regret that license plate. Although the thought of Mike driving her car with a HEYB0YS license plate makes me laugh. The thought of me driving around with it does not. We also took Jorja's car up to the gate and got her a sticker to enter our neighborhood. Now she won't have to stop at the guard house.
Mike
ducks
I took Shannon down to Sherry's house so she could get Blakely's handprints. We met at my dad's house and drove down there. It was fun chatting with her and getting to know her better.
Shannon, Blakely, Sherry

No comments: