Friday, September 14, 2018

Football

Jorja didn't come home from school for a long time. I finally texted her and asked where she was. She was at Kylie's house and was just planning on staying there until the game started. Ummm, no. Remember the conversation we had yesterday that if your room wasn't clean you were not going to go to the football game? You can't bypass that just by not coming home. I told her she needed to get at least her clothes put away and her bed made before the game. (Side note: I am a horrible house cleaner. I get overwhelmed and always feel like a failure in that department. The only domestic thing I am good at is laundry. About a year ago, Jorja asked if I would just put the laundry on her bed instead of putting it away in her closet. She had her own system. Her own system drives me insane. She never puts her clothes away. I end up rewashing clean clothes because I don't know what is clean and what is dirty. I have had multiple conversations with her about how it hurts me that she won't put away her laundry. She is making me feel like I'm a failure at the only thing I am good at. I think I need to just force her to use my system because obviously she doesn't care . . . even though she does.) Okay, that was a long rant. Jorja said she would come home and take care of her room. I had been feeling sick all day. The house was worse than usual, I had absolutely no energy. Well, Jorja comes in with two people I had never met before. I was so embarrassed. She had them wait upstairs in our messy kitchen while she cleaned her room. I couldn't believe it. Can't you give me a heads up so I can at least straighten up a bit? I realize I should have the house clean at all times, I just don't. I want her to bring her friends over, today was just a really bad day for that. Anyway, here are some pictures I found on Jorja's phone. It looks like she had fun at the football game.
 Bode & Jorja
 Sophomore class officers ~ Carson, Marshall, Bode, Jorja
 Jorja, Bode, Marshall, Carson

 Dessa, Gabby, ???, Jorja, Bode
 Josh & Jorja

No comments: