Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Saturday at 11:00

It's official. Stockton is going to open his call at 11:00 on Saturday at the cabin. All of his diving friends are going to make the trek. Stockton got Madison to cover for Jorja at Chick-Fil-A. I think the plan is Mike and Preston will take Stockton's diving friends up. Gavin, Gage, Dani, Noelle and Connor. I am going to a play with my dad on Friday. Luckily it starts at 4:00. I will take Jorja up with me after the play. I don't know if my dad can go. Bubs and his family might be able to go. Matt and his family can't. Not easy when you are about to have a new baby! Hopefully we can figure out how to do an Instagram live or a Facebook live thing. That way my family can still see it! Mike sent a message to his family, I'm not sure if any of them will be able to come. Stockton's diving friends have to be back by 6:00 on Saturday, so this will be a super quick trip. For Stockton and Maysen the drive time home or to the cabin is about the same though.

Jorja was gone all day today. She told me she was going to hang out with Aysha. Finally I had to call her and tell her it was time to come home. I thought it would just be a few hours, not all day! They made cookies to drop at different houses. She also brought soup to Connor (the kid that gives her a ride home from school) because he was sick. I love her heart. I love that she likes to make people happy. I just miss her and want her to make her school work a priority. Preston helped her for hours the other day making an app for the Homecoming pageant. She was funny and kept saying how Preston was so much smarter than she was. Well, the audio visual people only want her to use a flash drive and not the connector she has to make her phone work. She needs Preston to redo it. I was frustrated because if she wants him to redo it, she should work with him and not expect him to be able to do it last minute. I made her come home and talk to him about it.

Preston was supposed to go to diving today. He came home from school really stressed. I guess he has a giant project due tomorrow. Six parts to it. He has to do marketing for a place in Utah. A newspaper article, a slideshow, a pamphlet, a brochure and a poster. I can't remember what the other one was. This was a group project, but Preston was working alone. He still had the pamphlet and poster to do. He kept saying that it was worth 100 points and he didn't know how he would be able to finish. So, he stayed home from diving. He worked straight until 9:00 at night on it. He chose Bridger Lake to be his subject. Everything turned out great and he was much less stressed going to bed than when he came home from school.

No comments: