Sunday, September 2, 2018

Papers Are In!

Welp, Stockton's mission papers are officially submitted. He had his bishop's interview this morning and the stake president's interview this evening. The stake president said he anticipated his call coming in two and a half to three weeks. Ahhhhh! It's exciting and scary.

Stockton came with me to a baby blessing up in Herriman. It was about thirty minutes away. Shannon Jex was blessing her daughter, Blakely. My dad and Matt's family were there. Cathy, Max and Brittany's family were there too. After we went to their clubhouse for lunch. I wasn't expecting that, but it was nice.

Mike had crepes waiting for us at home. We had dinner and family home evening. Which was Mike Tyson Punch Out. Mike had a lesson tied to it, but I can't remember it right now. I just know I got pummeled by some guy that liked to drink pop. We played Cranium afterwords and that was a lot of fun. I love having my family home.

No comments: