Thursday, September 20, 2018

Lunch Lady

Stockton had a friend on his Academic Decathlon team last year named Weston Smith. We, of course, think that is hilarious because they have a cousin named Weston Smith. Jorja likes to send Stockton pictures of her and Weston. Here are some I found on her phone. I don't know how he is actually a Smith when he looks so tall. At least I think that is Weston. What if they are all different people but because he is wearing glasses I think they are all the same?
Jorja & Weston
 Weston & Jorja
 Jorja got her pass to get into events at other schools for free.
 She also got to be a lunch lady today.
I dropped Jorja off at lacrosse practice after school. Two hours later Mike and I picked her up. We went straight to a play at the Hale Center Theater. It was The Scarlet Pimpernel. It was really good, but Jorja has a hard time sitting still for that long. Here she is at intermission.
Jorja
We had a late dinner at Village Inn after the play. Preston was asleep by the time we got home. What a sweet boy. I love him so much.

No comments: