Thursday, September 13, 2018

SLCC diploma

Every day this year when Jorja comes home I have tried to be at the window waiting for her. Sometimes I make a face. Sometimes I wave. Sometimes I watch while I'm sitting on the floor. My phone usually alerts me when she is getting near. Once it didn't alert me and Jorja was confused when I wasn't there. Today I got my alert and ran into position. I saw the car drive her past our house, then it drove back. With Jorja still inside. About fifteen minutes later I texted her and asked where she was. She was at Ebony's house. Ebony wanted to show her her homecoming dress. That's great and all, but . . . just give me a heads up!

Stockton got his diploma from Salt Lake Community College today. Finally! I was wondering if it would ever get here. I texted Stockton a picture. He said he probably could have gone his whole life and not realized he didn't have the diploma. Ha! Well, I have it in his nice folder/case thing he was given at graduation now.

No comments: