Friday, September 7, 2018

Early Anniversary

Mike and I have our 23rd wedding anniversary tomorrow. Maysen has chosen to go through the Logan temple that day. We are so excited. We decided to celebrate tonight so tomorrow can be all about Maysen. Mike came home early from work and we drove up to Logan. Jorja stayed over at Hailey's house and my dad came up here and stayed with Preston. The plan was to have Preston stay at my dad's house, so this was a last minute change. Also why Jorja was at Hailey's instead of here. There was an Alta football game today. Jorja went with Hailey, obviously. Here are some pictures I got off of her phone.
Jorja and Hailey
 Jorja and Jonah
 Jorja and Jeanelle
Mike and I stopped at Joe's Trophy to pick up two missionary plaques that were finished today, then we headed up to Logan. It wasn't until we arrived and saw tons of bikes everywhere that we realized LOTOJA was starting tomorrow. LOTOJA is a huge three state 200+ mile race that starts in Logan, Utah and ends in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Logan was packed. Mike and I decided to go to dinner early to beat the rush. We went to the Bluebird. It was delicious. Next we walked to this giant Smith's store. I think it is a Smith's/Fred Meyer store. We were looking for a light for Stockton's club house. We also saw barstools that were on sale. They were in a box and you would need to put them together, but they were $15 a piece. We decided to come back tomorrow and pick four up because we had walked to the store and it was a long walk. (Spoiler alert: we totally forgot about the barstools. Oh well.) Jorja texted me tonight to let me know she didn't get a part in James and the Giant Peach, not even ensemble. She was "pretty disappointed and way embarrassed." Poor girl. 

No comments: