Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Hard Days

Jorja and I both had hard days. Dallen sent all the sbos a mean text telling them they aren't doing a good job, except he said Brenton and Joe were. Dallen had asked them to send out a short video to lift the spirit of the school. Jorja had talked to Dallen yesterday and told him she was sorry she didn't get the video done. She has most of it done, but has spent most of her free time working on the fundraiser. He said not to worry about it, then sent a mean text a short while later. Jorja stays super late every day working with Packer or working on the fundraiser. The crazy thing is Jorja has done so much of Dallen's job this year and last year. It was a jerk move.

Jorja also didn't have a good day because I got mad at her. I was furious. This morning when I went through her phone I saw that it was Jorja's idea to change girls night and invite the boys. She texted Riley first and asked him if he would come, then she texted on the group chat to invite the others. She did all this while she was home, then left knowing I thought she was going to be with just the girls. When I realized that Jorja planned everything I was so upset. I know she is a teenager, and I know this is normal for teenagers, but I can't handle it. I've talked to her over and over about how I need 100% honesty. I need it. Dishonesty is this easiest way to hurt me, and Jorja knows this; which makes everything hurt so much more. Anyway, we did not have a good day, but I found cute pictures on Jorja's phone.

Jorja & Bode

Brenton, Jorja, Bode
Jake pouring water on Jorja's head, Bode holding all the food
Officer Ballard and Jorja
Mike's apple cider harvest so far
Jorja & Layla ~ asking Bode to the Halloween 'dance'

No comments: