Friday, October 30, 2020

Voldemort

Jorja was gone all day. She went to school to help Packer and to work on the fundraiser. Then she went to Kate's house with Bode, Brenton and Dawson. She brought Kate a cute gift basket. (About two weeks later Kate's mom sent Jorja a video and Kate was holding a stuffed Dog that was in the gift basket. Kate talked about how much she loved it. I can't remember what she named it, but it was a super cute video and made Jorja very happy.) Jorja came home for just a second and we ran to the store and got some flowers for Ella. Jorja, Bode and Jake went to Ella's Harry Potter dance show. Ella was Voldemort. I also found out that BYU applications are due Monday. How did I miss this? Usually I'm on top of things, but this slipped through the cracks. There is no way Jorja can get teacher recommendations and interviews with the Bishop and Stake president in time. I'm so sad. I still am trying to convince her to apply, although it will be harder to get in when she missed the priority deadline. Jorja says to me that she has no interest whatsoever in going to that school and that every fiber of her being doesn't want to go there. Still, I want her to apply and have choices. When she sees the cost of the other schools compared to BYU she might change her mind. Fingers crossed she gets the Ambassador scholarship at Utah State. On a side note, Stockton has been out on his mission for 21 months. I miss him.

Jorja

Bode & Jorja
Jorja, Jake, Bode
Ella & Jorja
Bode, Jake, Jorja
Jake, Bode, Jorja
Jake, Bode, Jorja

No comments: