Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Preston's at Alta

Preston had to take an in-person math test today. It was scheduled around lunch time at Alta. I helped him find the room, then I went and picked up a sandwich from Village Baker for Jorja and food from Chick-Fil-A for Preston. Jorja and Preston met me and I handed them their food. They went inside and ate it during Jorja's lunch. I waited in the car. Jorja brought Preston back out when lunch was over. He had a great time being a big highschool kid and hanging with Jorja and her friends. Also, he said the test was easy, so that's good.

Jorja had to bring back her graduation stuff today. That's crazy. We also spent time today filling out college applications together. This is random, but these are the only two pictures I have from the day. I'm guessing she did some student government thing with Bode after school and was mad at Bear for some reason.

Jorja & Bode

Jorja & Bear

No comments: