Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Math Day

Jorja had school from home again today. Her plan was after statistics to drive to Idaho with Bode to get Jack-in-the-box for Packer. She ended up cancelling that plan so she could finish her statistics. Riley came over and worked with her on it. They spent hours doing it. I was downstairs with them, so I know they were actually working on their math. How Jorja thought she would be able to pull off Idaho is beyond me. I also don't know why she had so much homework. Just like government last week, she is putting off doing her work just because it isn't 'due', while telling me she has nothing due because it isn't due that day. So frustrating!

Jorja went to the girls soccer playoff game. They actually allowed a good amount of people to watch this game. Alta lost, but it was nice to be able to go.

Giselle & Jorja

Jorja & Giselle
Paige & Grace
Tonight was girls night. They moved it to tonight so they could watch the Bachelorette together. They got together at Dessa's house to watch it. When Jorja came home she told me that the boys ended up coming over too. I did not like that. It annoyed me that I thought she was at girls night and it turned into something else.

No comments: