Friday, October 2, 2020

Three Hour Hold

Mike spent the day working on bunk beds and putting thermostats in more cabin rooms. Preston did school from the cabin. He is LOVING online school. I tried forever to figure out Jorja's ACT. I emailed them a few days ago. They told me to reset her password. I did that. Didn't work. I called them today and finally got to the next stage! Usually they just say because of high call volumes to try back later. This time I got to a message that said my call would be answered in the order received. I did not want to hang up. Pretty sure they left me on hold and all went home. I stayed on for three hours and fifteen minutes before I gave up. I just had it on speaker sitting next to me while I watched the BYU football game. I hung up at halftime because it was really annoying.

Preston

ACT call
Kitchen
Back bedroom
Jorja went to a haunted house with her Chick-Fil-A friends. She talked them into going to South Jordan's Pizza Lamone so she could listen to her friend Kenjo sing. She met him outside a Pizza Lamone a few weeks ago. She collects friends everywhere.

Kenjo and Jorja
Jorja & Riley
Riley & Jorja
Madison, Riley, Jorja, Carson
Jorja missed curfew today and I was not happy about it. We had a long talk. It was a good talk, but man it is hard being a parent!

No comments: