Monday, October 19, 2020

Three Tries

When Stockton called today I was on the phone with the doctor and I couldn't switch over. Stockton then called Mike who was in a zoom meeting with his boss and couldn't answer. Next he tried Jorja who was in class and couldn't answer. I texted Stockton as soon as I was off the phone and asked him to call back. I'm glad he did! He called three of us and no one answered, dang it! Mike has been feeling very sick. He scheduled a video appointment and they wanted him to come in and get a covid test. So, Mike did that today. His test came back negative. Yay! Although he does have bronchitis. Boo! Mike now gets to have an inhaler.

A funny thing happened today. I texted a few of Jorja's friends to set up a 'birthday party' for her next week. We are going to the Labyrinth. It is in South Jordan. I have never been there, but I'm hoping Jorja and her friends will like it. Anyway, Sami texted me today to tell me she was there. AHHH! I panicked a little and told her it was next week. I worried I never told her the date, just told her Monday. Luckily I did have the date in the text. Sami said she just got excited and she laughed about it. Whew.

Jorja finished her homework so she could hang out with Sophie. I'm not sure exactly what they did, but here are random pictures I found on Jorja's phone.

Jorja

Sophie
Sophie & Jorja

No comments: