Thursday, January 14, 2021

Braces and Swimming Bear

Today was the big day. Preston got braces. For two years. I forgot to take a before picture, so I handed him my phone and asked him to take a selfie. You can't see it really well, but when Preston closes his mouth his top teeth completely cover his bottom teeth, at least in the front. Doesn't look like it too much here. So, Preston got braces on his top teeth today. He also has two brackets on the inside of his mouth. That doesn't sound too fun.

Preston ~ before

Preston & Dr. Watson
Preston ~ after
Maysen and I had a few errands to run, so I took her to Zupas for lunch. That was fun. Shannon texted me to let me know that Weston had a race at Corner Canyon. I hurried down there and was able to watch Weston run. He just started running track last year and is great at it. I snuck behind this guy and took a picture of his sweatshirt. It has Weston and Jacob's name on it.
Mike texted me while I was at the race. He said, "Bear hadn't been around so I went looking for him. I found him doggie paddling in the duck pond unable to get out. He was so tired and cold, shaking and whimpering. Brought him in and gave him a warm bath. He must have been out there for awhile." That is scary! Maysen and Preston helped Mike give Bear a bath and then they all spent time brushing him. Maysen said he just shivered and shivered and his eyes were so big. Poor dog.

Mike went down to Walmart earlier today and was able to take apart the car a bit and drove the pilot home. He left his jeep down there. When I got back from the track meet I took Mike back down to Walmart. We now have all the cars back home. Whew! This is what my steering wheel looks like right now. Haha
Jorja had dinner with Riley's family and then went to his junior jazz game. They went out to ice cream after with their friends. 

No comments: