Friday, January 15, 2021

Camille Smith

Ella and Giselle came over last night. Giselle got in just fine, but Ella had trouble. The gate has changed how they let people in. I guess they now have to email us? I'm not sure how it all works. Ella did the traditional Memmott to Smith. They wanted to know which Smith. She said, "Mike and Stephanie" they wanted to know our address. When she told them our address they said it isn't Stephanie it is Camille. Ella was confused by that. They finally let her in and we had a good laugh about it. Well, turns out the gate thinks my name is Camille. What the??? It took Mike forever to find someone who would change it. Weird and random.

I was searching for something on my blog and found this gem. Love that girl! Even if I only ranked 6th.
Preston felt miserable today. I wouldn't let Mike wake him up. I wanted him to sleep as long as possible, which for Preston is a long time. I think he finally woke up around 1:00 in the afternoon. His mouth hurt all day long. Poor kid.

My new (for me) waffle maker came today! I'm so excited! I don't want to try it out until Preston's mouth is feeling better though, but I'm excited to see if I can replicate my dad's waffles! It will be a delicious experiment.

Jorja was gone most of the day. She went to school to decorate Packer's room with student government. Next week they officially move up to Shay's room. Then she coordinated a surprise party for Ella. She took Ella out for Dutch Bros while everyone went to Ella's house. The others had decorated her room and were waiting for her. She was surprised and Jorja loved it. Jorja went to the Puppy Barn with Riley later today. A puppy ended up biting Jorja on her nose. She seemed fine with it though. Weird.
Sadler, Ella Layla, Marshall, Bode, Balloon face (Dallen?), Luke, Caleb
Riley, Aiden, Lucas, Jorja, Jake, Brenton 

No comments: