Sunday, January 3, 2021

One Pic

After having a million pictures a day for the last week, this is the only picture I have for today. Hahaha

I spent most of the morning preparing my lesson to teach today. I had to find the emails for my new class too. Shouldn't have procrastinated that one. We watched church on zoom since Mike had told Bro. Masters we wouldn't be there, then it also gave me more time to prepare instead of getting ready. Mike regretted that later because Bro. Masters had trouble with the zoom today. Not while it was going, just during the set up. Glad it ended up working out. I'm also glad we came home yesterday. Turns out Jorja had several statistics assignments she needed to do, so she spent the day working on that. Two more weeks until the end of the quarter! Woohoo! (The last two weeks are always super stressful, but it is always so nice when it is done!)

We started watching Chosen together as a family. Mike and I have already seen it and wanted to watch it with the kids. The first one is really slow, but it gets so much better. Matthew is my favorite character. I love him.

No comments: