Monday, January 11, 2021

Marveen

I finally got Preston signed up for second quarter math. For some reason I thought that when we signed him up for math it signed him up for the entire year. It did not. I called last week to ask why his math disappeared. So... Preston is really far behind on math right now. This is going to be fun for him to catch up. This has been such a weird year.

I took Maysen and Preston to the dermatologist today. Jorja was supposed to come too, but she found out on Friday that Shay wanted to meet with the student body officers after school. Shay is taking over for Packer. She didn't want to miss the first meeting. I was able to get her appointment rescheduled for next Monday.

Jorja came home from her meeting and worked on statistics for hours. We are trying to do a family activity every Monday. We played a quick game of Cover Your Assets. Mike destroyed all of us in two hands. Worked out nicely because Jorja was able to get back to her statistics quickly. She is so nervous about the test, but she is going to do great. She is studying harder than I have ever seen her study before.

I only got to talk to Stockton super quick today. His reception kept cutting out. He wasn't able to call back, but did send an email. He had a picture with Marveen and Carter! Marveen is Grandma Honey's little sister. She lives in Tucson. Stockton was at a leadership meeting when they pulled him out to meet someone. It was Marveen! She was there putting lunch together for the missionaries. Yay! I'm glad they were able to meet him!

Marveen, Stockton, Carter

No comments: