Sunday, January 31, 2021

Random Pictures

We had ward conference today. The stake presidency was there. They told us to plan on meeting with President Clark at 6:00 on Wednesday for Stockton to be released. Yay! Yay! Yay! Also... this is super awesome to see! Jazz are so good this year! It has been fun to watch.

Brett asked for Dad's fudge recipe in our group chat. I couldn't find mine so I sent him corn dogs instead. Hahaha. Brett ate 17 of my mom's corn dogs once and now he can't stand corn dogs. But... how cool to see my mom's handwriting on the front!
Chicken scratches from me as my dad tried to explain how to cook them to my non-cooking brain
I have random pictures. This obviously wasn't today.
Freshman girls???
Paige, Jorja, Giselle
Chips and Jorja
Riley came over for dinner today. He was supposed to come over two weeks ago, but his dad ended up being in the hospital. Then his mom got corona... so today was the day. They made crepes. Mike and I have been after Jorja to get the team pictures sent. These are hers.
Jorja & Riley
This is the picture they ended up using
Stephanie ~ Preston took this random picture of me at dinner
Week 23

No comments: